Become a part of the community. Register and take part in all the features the site has to offer.

Default Classified unable to add description

Hi,

I have added a new advert, in the camera section, for a Canon 7DII. I am unable to add or edit a description.

Please advise.

Brian

Default Re: Classified unable to add description

There is an Edit AD button in the narrow bar at the bottom of the ad. Failing that, (I cannot check because I have different permissions than regular users) I can add or edit it for you. Let me know. Or delete and upload again....
    Simon Du Plessis

www.actionimage.co.za simondp@actionimage.co.za

(I'll keep on shooting, and one of these days I'll get it right!)
    Contact me for training in Beginners, Macro, Wildlife or Sport & Action photography
    Please e-mail or PM me should you wish to have my comments on a specific image, or to comment/ask questions on my crits)

Quote Originally Posted by SimonDP View Post
    There is an Edit AD button in the narrow bar at the bottom of the ad. Failing that, (I cannot check because I have different permissions than regular users) I can add or edit it for you. Let me know. Or delete and upload again....
    Hi Simon,

I edited that ad several times, in different browsers too. I'll delete it and try again..

Hi Simon,

I deleted the ad and have now reloaded it. The description still does not appear. Perhaps you would add the description for me please ?

My email is in the ad, I can reply back with the text, as I have it ready to for uploading here.

Brian