Become a part of the community. Register and take part in all the features the site has to offer.

Default Video Help needed

Hi guys,

hope you all well.

I was wondering if you guys can please assist me. I'm looking to do a video like this for one of my clients but I don't have any video gear and would love for you to recommend a video camera to get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHrFo0a3ayM

Im looking to do the interview section as well as the wildlife shooting aspect of the video.

I was looking at the Canon AX350?

Would love to hear what gear you would recommend to get a similar output in terms of quality etc.

Please bear in mind im a wildlife photographer and have not done that much video.

Thanks guys and look forward to your replies.

Default Re: Video Help needed

Massimo I am not a video shoot either. But last year I had Mark Wallace of Adorama TV with me for a couple of days - and he shoots video for all the Adorama TV teaching episodes he does. And he uses a Panasonic video camera which seriously did well. I am not sure which model he uses (I think an older one - not the latest) but I do recall him saying that it is unbelievably easy to work and really produces what he needs it do to. So perhaps look into that option as well.
    Nudity is the most Avant Garde form of dress

www.elsahoffmann.co.za
    www.intimateimages.co.za