Become a part of the community. Register and take part in all the features the site has to offer.

Default M39 Adapter to EOS

Hi, my first post on this forum. I got hold of a Jupiter 11, a f4/135mm (Zeiss based) Russian lens and I am looking for an adapter to fit on the Canon system. I see there is one available on ebay from Japan, but I thought there might be someone who can advise me where to source it closer to home.

Default Re: M39 Adapter to EOS

Welcome to ODP. While I can't help you - I can add I wish I had that lens! I hope you find an adapter.
    Nudity is the most Avant Garde form of dress

www.elsahoffmann.co.za
    www.intimateimages.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by elsahoffmann View Post
    Welcome to ODP. While I can't help you - I can add I wish I had that lens! I hope you find an adapter.
    Thank you, Elsa. I bought the lens on eBay for a mere $45 from a chap in the Ukraine. Took seven weeks by ordinary post and a visit to Capemail to collect.

I found an adapter on www.importitall.co.za. I should have looked there in the first place, as I have bought an adapter for a Zeiss 1.7 50mm from them earlier this year.

And lastly, I "saw" you on a recent Adorama video, the one that was shot in the noon day sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Merwe Erasmus View Post
    Thank you, Elsa. I bought the lens on eBay for a mere $45 from a chap in the Ukraine. Took seven weeks by ordinary post and a visit to Capemail to collect.

I found an adapter on www.importitall.co.za. I should have looked there in the first place, as I have bought an adapter for a Zeiss 1.7 50mm from them earlier this year.

And lastly, I "saw" you on a recent Adorama video, the one that was shot in the noon day sun.
    I would love to see what you can do with that lens. If you are ever in the Southern Suburbs area - pop in for coffee.

Re the video - I wasn't sure in which hole to put my head haha - such an awkward experience just standing there not saying a word - like a horse on show. Having said that - I thoroughly enjoyed taking him around - we also did a game safari - those videos are also up for viewing.
    One thing though - I have decided not to give up my day job making videos - nor ever considering being a presenter
    Nudity is the most Avant Garde form of dress

www.elsahoffmann.co.za
    www.intimateimages.co.za