Become a part of the community. Register and take part in all the features the site has to offer.
The time has come to roll out our NEW Outdoorphoto Community site. This means that you’ll be able to browse, but not contribute to our Community (including the Forum, Classifieds and Gallery) sites for 7 working days. New user registrations will commence once the new site is live.

Default Event Photography

I found the following article useful for an upcoming event I'm attending. I'm not a professional photographer, but I do sometimes write about events, and take my own pictures to accompany what I write. Since the event has sponsors, I will try some of the suggestions included.

I thought I'd share what I found. Check it out if you'd like at http://www.adoramapix.com/blog/2016/.../#.V_w24MmGNVC.

Default Re: Event Photography

Interesting article for those who start out - I am sure the points you mentioned often get missed!
    Nudity is the most Avant Garde form of dress

www.elsahoffmann.co.za
    www.intimateimages.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by kdellaterra View Post
    I found the following article useful for an upcoming event I'm attending. I'm a professional event photographer, but I do sometimes write about events, and take my own pictures to accompany what I write. Since the event has sponsors, I will try some of the suggestions included.

I thought I'd share what I found. Check it out if you'd like at http://www.adoramapix.com/blog/2016/.../#.V_w24MmGNVC.

Yeah, That's a nice article for event photography. I'm thinking to try out the part about getting sponsor.

Hello everyone! I'm daisy simpson from UK and i love this forum because i love photography, may i know how to join event photography seminar.

__________________________________________________ ______________________
    Last edited by SimonDP; 22-02-2017 at 08:51 AM. Reason: removed link

I would guess look at photography clubs or shops in your area, they should be able to point you to trainers and presenters in the UK.
    Simon Du Plessis

www.actionimage.co.za simondp@actionimage.co.za

(I'll keep on shooting, and one of these days I'll get it right!)
    Contact me for training in Beginners, Macro, Wildlife or Sport & Action photography
    Please e-mail or PM me should you wish to have my comments on a specific image, or to comment/ask questions on my crits)

Hi Friends,
    I am new to this forum, happy to join here.
    Thanks for your information.