Become a part of the community. Register and take part in all the features the site has to offer.
The time has come to roll out our NEW Outdoorphoto Community site. This means that you’ll be able to browse, but not contribute to our Community (including the Forum, Classifieds and Gallery) sites for 7 working days. New user registrations will commence once the new site is live.

Default The Man on a Bike

Mark Wallace (the dude from AdoramaTV & Creative Live) spend 2 weeks + in Cape Town and I spend 5 days with him, making videos for Adorama - so ya - I am a video maker now but don't stress - I wont give up my day job just yet -

These two videos was made at my place - one in studio - and one outside on my deck. I did the video by hand (yes I know it's shaky - hence not giving up my day job...)

For those interested - it's the two most recent videos here - http://www.adorama.com/alc/series/ex...h-mark-wallace

3 more videos to follow which I shot a lot of the footage - all for Adorama - and that was done at a Game Reserve. I haven't seen the edited versions yet... I was interviewed also - but if I look like a dork - I am NOT sharing the link (and the probability exists!)

At the game reserve - he was mock charged by a Lioness - and the brother nearly had to change pants.
    Name:  161002 Mark Wallace 002.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  105.2 KB

Mark is on a world tour on his Bike (BMW 1200) - been on the road for 3 years already - probably another 2 to go.
    Nudity is the most Avant Garde form of dress

www.elsahoffmann.co.za
    www.intimateimages.co.za

Default Re: The Man on a Bike

wow 5 years on a bike? it's amazing
    good luck Marc