Become a part of the community. Register and take part in all the features the site has to offer.

Frequent Member Karin Leibbrandt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Blackberry video! (I know.....)

Guys, I suspect, no, I know that this is more than likely NOT the type of thing for ODP members, but if anyone can possibly tell me how to process a little video taken on Blackberry? What software did you use, etc? I don't think it can be too difficult?

The file is just too big, and I would like to, if possible, remove some sections that are not so nice.

Anyone done anything like this before?

Those who danced were thought to be quite mad by those who could not hear the music -

Angela Monet

(Comments on images reflect personal opinion on creativity, visual impact and beauty.
    Technical aspects are not commented on whatsoever.)

Frequent Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Blackberry video! (I know.....)

You can use software like elements premiere or Roxio to do it. AD
    Nikon D600 nikkor 70-200mm 2.8 VR II micro nikkor 105mmVR 50mm 1.4 24-85mm VRII 18-200 dx VRII Nikon 2x convertor HYLO 300W studio lights with brollies 2x softboxes 60cm x 60cm honeycomb and barndoors white/blk backdrop Nikon SB800 SB910 speedlight MB14 battery grip Photoshop Elements 11 Elements premiere 11

Frequent Member Karin Leibbrandt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by klick View Post
    You can use software like elements premiere or Roxio to do it. AD
    Thank you so much! I'll try to find it!

Those who danced were thought to be quite mad by those who could not hear the music -

Angela Monet

(Comments on images reflect personal opinion on creativity, visual impact and beauty.
    Technical aspects are not commented on whatsoever.)

Post Thanks / Like

I realize I have a lot to learn as far as video shooting and editing goes, but this footage of a flap-neck chameleon is rather amusing. I am working on the principle that its better to try something than do nothing.
    Get 642-885 exam - pass4sure.co.uk demos for test king and ACCA with 100% success guaranteed.