Become a part of the community. Register and take part in all the features the site has to offer.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Best Arrive Alive Ad? - Kinda (DEFINITELY-ed) PG Rated

[Moderator Note: Imbedded Video removed due to excessive violence]

Please Share if you like!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKQklLsAmUA
    Last edited by Forgiss - Sean Nel; 10-06-2013 at 08:16 AM.

StockShooter Forgiss - Sean Nel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Best Arrive Alive Ad? - Kinda PG Rated

how did you get to "Arrive Alive"!?

Frequent Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Best Arrive Alive Ad? - Kinda (DEFINITELY-ed) PG Rated

Not that great ( IMHO) wouldnt watch it twice ( even if they paid me) and one can('t) barely read the credentials and intro wordings, I havent seen any Arrive alive adds but to sit through this for 3minutes 21 seconds , to be told: use your indicator ....... Not great.

if you havent watched this video yet , dont bother , rather put the kettle on and make yourself a cup of coffee, and remember to use your indicators, on your way to the kettle you might bump into something....

could never see the use of ARIVE ALIVE

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Heinrich,

Please note that this is not a real ad - just a little video I made with friends that I wanted to share Your comment comes across quite negative and thanks for giving away the punchline for those who actually wanted to watch it. I know each to their own etc but I still think u are very negative!

thanks for watching though!

Regards,
    Ruan

Post Thanks / Like

a Bit more than PG and not sure if it should be showcased on this site as its a bit on the dark side, the titel is misleading and some people will really take offence to this. But the make-up and "special effects" are done very professionally, had I seen this on youtube on the right channel I would have said nothing, well done!
    Nikon D750, Nikkor 24-70 2.8, Nikkor 70-200 2.8 VRii, Nikkor 200-500, Nikkor 50 1.8, SB-5000 Flash, SB-400 Flash

Post Thanks / Like

I watched it, and didn't even get to the "punchline" Bit like a "bait and switch"

Technically you and your crew did very well, effects are well done, lighting seems ok... ominous music and tracks on the spot, but not an alive arrive campaign just like "Kill Bill" is not about one woman's quest to save the trees...

The video clip is gratuitous in it's violent content and intent, and is, unfortunately not suitable for all ages and according to the terms of service will be removed...

Maybe replace the actual video with a screengrab and a description if you would like the post to stay up and direct people to the clip?

Frequent Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Best Arrive Alive Ad? - Kinda (DEFINITELY-ed) PG Rated

Initially I got the impression that this is supposed to be a actual arrive alive video...

I might have been negative towards the video but I wouldn't call this video very positive; the video promotes torture ; revenge bloodthirstiness in a country with so many problems like ours I cant see that this revenge promoting video could be any good; and I can really not see how this relates to a arrive alive add/campaign. I cant see why this woman is beating this man up ; did she not look where se was riding ; wasn't she observing the traffic ; was she talking on her phone; was her children distracting her ; the video/add doesn't tell you; perhaps one of her children were killed in a car crash; did the victim drove into her husband on a bicycle; who knows.

It is technically good cinematography/ good acting, even though Im not sure if the colour of the blood is natural; seeing that its fresh wounds/ blood. id say the colour of the blood is unnaturally dark, Im not sure if the story line is spot on.

Would any tv station broadcast this horror movie/ add?

I get the impression that this video is more about bloodthirstiness than road safety.
    Id also edit the story line a bit, id show less torture ; and where we finally get to the punch line of; use your indicators; Id add some flash backs from the man's view point of the crash or whatever happened to the womAn to upset her so much( and id also show her role in what ever happened ) and only then might the viewer be able to see how this "gory" video relates to arrive alive but until then i would t call it the best arrive alive add
    -

Post Thanks / Like

This doesn't need to be on this site in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

[Moderator Note: Imbedded Video removed due to excessive violence]