Become a part of the community. Register and take part in all the features the site has to offer.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Administrator / Developer Janes Oosthuizen's Avatar

Default Re: New Classifieds ruling.

Hi Jessica. If you click on the Classifieds tab at the top you will see at the top right there is a upload ad button. From there you can upload it.
    Outdoorphoto Webmaster | janes@outdoorphoto.co.za

Join me on Facebook | Follow me on Twitter @JanesOosthuizen | Read my Blog Posts on my Blog

Hi Guys,

If we are to supply contact numbers and real names in our Ads, then the Classifields should be viewable to Members only. Currently its open for the general Public to view, aswell as any Fraudsters out there. But then again, how do you control any new members wanting to Join? These scamsters are quite clever.

My feeling is your cant stop them if they really are intent on getting in.
    I am not sure - but perhaps you dont have to put your cel number in - they can just contact you via email, message on that thread, or PM
    Nudity is the most Avant Garde form of dress

www.elsahoffmann.co.za
    www.intimateimages.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by double ST View Post
    Hi Guys,

If we are to supply contact numbers and real names in our Ads, then the Classifields should be viewable to Members only. Currently its open for the general Public to view, aswell as any Fraudsters out there. But then again, how do you control any new members wanting to Join? These scamsters are quite clever.
    Salie, we don't currently enforce entering a cell number just like we don't enforce the part in section 5 of the TOS which says
    "Advertising new products or other commercial services is not allowed. If commercial advertising is posted, it will be deleted without explanation. You cannot run a business through ODP's classified services. Businesses selling good will have their accounts deleted without further explanation or discussion."